toolbag S



1 main compartment incl. Loxx-fastener
6 inner pockets
1 outer front pocket

original convertible softtop fabric
cowhide (handles)


Includes 19% MwSt.
Delivery Time: available for delivery

Additional costs (e.g. for customs or taxes) may occur when shipping to non-EU countries.


The cubicbag travel large is made of original convertible softtop fabric which is also being used in the car industry. Therefore, we use 80% leftovers from the production of convertible rooftops, the other 20% are new softtop fabrics. The material is pretty much water-repellent, colorfast and dimensionally stable, which means it doesn’t go baggy.
The Toolbag is a classical handbag. It has a stable footing and is carried by its short handles in your hands. Those are made of cowhide. What makes this bag so special are the many handy and flexible usuable inner pockets. The bag can be closed with a Loxx-fastener made of metal.

Additional information

Weight1.0 kg
Dimensions30 × 10 × 28 cm

black, grey


There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

SKU: 9e0b7220f60fCategories: , , Tag: